Unfortunately this isn’t a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answer.
House insurance companies seem very different with what they require.
Some don’t have this as a requirement at all, while others require you to have a British Standard approved lock fitted to each external door.

Unfortunately you’ll have to either trawl through the small print of your insurance company, or pick up the phone to ask them what your policy requires.